Hello to my new (and old) friends

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DJStevieRay

I Like Pizza
Hi guys,
I am a DJ (big surprise) and a veteran of many DJ forums (about 15 years). I happened across this forum while doing some research on the RCF Evox systems. While I was reading the threads, I noticed I recognized many of the names. So to ourdjtalk I'm a n00b, but in the forums in general I am a veteran. I can't believe I didn't know this place existed. I look forward to sharing my knowledge, as well as learning from some of the jocks here.

Some background on me.
Started DJing in 1988 at a Skating Rink
Started working for a Multi-op as a mobile in 1992
Opened the doors to my own business in 2010. A single op DJ company and small production company.
I handle mainly Weddings, corporate A/V, small stage shows, and a lot of School Stage shows (Lighting and sound production for plays, and school concerts).
I used to product test for American Audio and administer the ADJ forums.
I do some product testing and moderating of forums for Blizzard Lighting (so if you have questions on their products I can help)

Stevie Ray

Welcome aboard ... I think you'll find it usually less contentious than the "other" board.

Welcome, you have been at this as long as I have.

Welcome to the looney bin. Please keep all body parts (to include tentacles) inside the vehicle at all times. Keep the popcorn fresh .. it does get interesting at times.

I started with a multi op back in the summer of 87 .. though messing around (helping out) in skating rinks before that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan The Man