EV Roadshow Today

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

ahoustondj

DJ Extraordinaire
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
Today is the EV Road Show in Houston. I am getting ready to leave to go there. If anyone has any questions about any or their Current or Upcoming Products please ask away. I will check back. It ends at 5.00 and I will give a Review when I return!

Presentation going on.
20141021_150433.jpg

Feel bad for the presenters .. looks like someone in marketing failed.

So is that all that showed up?
They were here since 10.00am giving Powerpoint Presentations, Full Demos and personal Demos.
I heard all the combinations of the ETX line. All the tops with all the Subs.

Reactions: DJ J Mac
Most of the people came earlier in the day. I got there for the Last Powerpoint and Full Demo Presentation. They had four for the day. More than likely, people avoided that part of town at the time I was there because of Rush Hour after 3.00pm. Last year I went earlier in the day and there was lots of people.

As stated above I was able to ask them to make configurations for me to hear. I have loads of pics and more details. One thing I must say the ETX Series is a beast. WHEN USED PROPERLY. A Driverrack or External Crossover is not required if using an ETX Top with an ETX Sub. It was said that the Room does need to be EQ'd to get the best response from your setup. So in that Case the EQ section of the Driverrack will work. I would prefer to use a 31 Band Graphic EQ as it is so much faster to find a particular Frequency.

Reactions: Dj Nightmare
One thing I must say the ETX Series is a beast.

It is!
We ordered a whole concert system.
Got the subs, waiting on the tops.
I'll give a review once we get to use the whole system!

I have four ETX15Sps, a pair of ETX12Ps and a pair of ETX10Ps, in my gear-whore stable of equipment. I like the speakers so much I am steadily getting rid of all my passive stuff. The only passive rig I have left is a single EV-TX1181 (18" sub) and a pair of EV-ZX1 (8" tops), all in my studio for making and listening to playlist, and my vinyl.

It would have saved me a lot of money if they would have made ETX three years ago, when I started back into the game, I would not have bought any passive equipment.

I have four ETX15Sps, a pair of ETX12Ps and a pair of ETX10Ps, in my gear-whore stable of equipment. I like the speakers so much I am steadily getting rid of all my passive stuff. The only passive rig I have left is a single EV-TX1181 (18" sub) and a pair of EV-ZX1 (8" tops), all in my studio for making and listening to playlist, and my vinyl.

It would have saved me a lot of money if they would have made ETX three years ago, when I started back into the game, I would not have bought any passive equipment.
Wait till the EZX come out next year !!

I am broke now Steve, the only thing that could get me to buy more speakers is a total wireless package that sounds as good as ETX. I don't care if they come out with EZZZZZX :)

Keep a reference to this post as being a gear whore, I am sure there is some crow to eat somewhere in my words above :)