Bar & Club DJ Second Nature

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Bassmaster84

New DJ
Jul 23, 2008
www.hotspotsdj.com
Heard a radio promo for DJ Second Nature a couple of years ago and Googled him. Turns out he is a Georgia boy (Atlanta) and can absolutely mix it like no one I've ever heard!

If you have some time, Google his set at the House of Blues and enjoy! :sqwink:

Heard a radio promo for DJ Second Nature a couple of years ago and Googled him. Turns out he is a Georgia boy (Atlanta) and can absolutely mix it like no one I've ever heard!

he has done remix work for funkymix...excellent

He performed at the Promo Only party at The House of Blues during last summers DJ Times convention in Atlantic City. Great show! (Well mostly great show...we could have done without half the acts that performed, haha)

I've seen his show a few times and it is quite impressive but remember he remixes alot of that in the studio way before he mixes it live. His creativity and editing skills are really what impress me.

If you like DJ2nd Nature, be sure to check out Roonie G also.

Yes he is Remarkable. I have a lot of his Medleys which I use to play while setting up or tearing down. A lot of them are 18mins long.

2nd Nature and Roonie G are AWESOME!! Met them both. At the time, DJ Unique was up and coming. He's got some good stuff out now too.