Come check me out on May 23rd!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

MIXMASTERMACHOM

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 16, 2011
I just found out I'm going to be the guest DJ on May 23rd at Bravos Cafe 595 Central Ave. East Orange, NJ. I'll be there with the co founder of the internet radio station soulfulvibe.com DJ Hutch. This is to help promote the radio station. So for all those who have the night off and don't believe I'm a real DJ you can come and hear me play that night along with DJ Hutch. Doors open at 9pm until. So there you have it. Also my partner DJ Kel will be there with the manager of the radio station and his girl friend Michelle.

The good part for me is that all I will be bringing is my controller, laptop, external HD, mixing board, effects machine and the new monitor I just bought. So I will get to test it out at a gig on that day. So if you have the time off and the nerve you can come and hear DJ MACHO MAN live in person. The show will be on the radio.

A throw down .. good luck Mix.

Reactions: ittigger
I'm doing the gig because I don't want to get kicked off of the radio station and I love the DJ that I'm playing with that night. I just wished it was in a better location. The owner complains that people aren't come there and making him money. The problem is he won't spend the money to fix the place up so people will want to come there to spend their money. This owner has had many people tell him to fix the place up. He has a gold mine and doesn't realize it. He has an upstairs part, and 2 rooms he could use on the ground floor. If he fixed things up he could make a ton of money. He could do what Club Marlos is doing. The place is a nice looking place inside and outside. For certain occasions they rent the place out. So long as it doesn't interfere with the nights the club is open for it's regular party thing that makes them money.

One of my friends plays there on Friday for a Friday after work thing. You pay $10.00 to get in. From 6-7 that gets you open bar, DJ and buffet. That's a good deal. I remember going there one Friday and got there a little after 6. I had to park blocks away. That's how many people came there to party. This owner won't give away anything to attract people in the place. So he keeps getting what he gets. Very rarely will you a decent crowd in the place. I just hope the night I play there that more then 10 people show up through out the night. On April 25th I was playing in the bar in Orange and found out my partner was in there with this DJ and his girl friend. Another DJ was playing with the guy. He said they left there at 1am and was told after that is when a crowd came in. A lady was standing outside the bar and I told her about what was going on at Bravos and she frowned up her face as to say she wouldn't go there. The bar in Orange isn't that spectacular of a place but it looks a whole lot better then Bravos. Bravos to be honest looks like a Sh** hole. All I know is I'll be there doing what I come to do and I'm out. I'll do what I normally do in the beginning and that is say a prayer before I begin to play and then just do my thing.