Interactive DJs Are you bedding your bits?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DJ PAUL

Director of Entertainment Fulfillment
When doing interactive bits I have found myself to be using the strangest beds lately. I am now making them which is really fun for me. But I have mixed it up a good bit using instrumentals of the mainstream or the obvious cliché.

With Christmas coming up I know I'll need some good award beds, drum roll, winning circle and wrap it up beds. I find out early who is getting what and work the beds accordingly when I can.

What are you planning to use this year?

Paul

I wouldn't suspect that most use beds that is more a radio thing but in some cases it could be a real good idea

I wouldn't suspect that most use beds that is more a radio thing but in some cases it could be a real good idea

I agree -- I've found I sleep much better in a bed, than on the floor or standing up... :D

Hi paul,
I got your back! YES, we use "beds" all the time. For wedding receptions, when introducing the b&g for the 1st dance we use the Instramental version of the song that they pick. Also do the same for the father/daughter & mother/son dances. With the garter & bouquet we usually let the b & g pick those. I just did a dinner dance saturday night where they had 50/50 raffles, door prizes and a silent auction. When announcing the winners, i "bedded" with applause, drum roll & cymbal crashes, crowd ohs & ahs etc. When they came forward to collect their prizes, I played the jepardy theme, beat the clock, the march of the gladiators, yakety sax, the circus music song, etc. It made it fun for everyone! hope this helps you.