All About That Bass

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

rickryan.com

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Dec 9, 2009
Hendersonville, TN
www.rickryan.com
Any of you guys using this yet? I dropped it at my gig this past Saturday and it worked really, really well. It provided a nice change of pace, yet the ladies like it because it's talking about their common problem....big butts. I could see this sticking around, much like "Baby Got Back".

Any of you guys using this yet? I dropped it at my gig this past Saturday and it worked really, really well. It provided a nice change of pace, yet the ladies like it because it's talking about their common problem....big butts. I could see this sticking around, much like "Baby Got Back".
Yea, used it this weekend at a wedding myself and like you said it was a big hit. I say it will be around a while, not sure to the extent of Sir Mix-a-lot's hit.

Reactions: ittigger
Better than J.Lo's "Booty"

Was requested, so I played it for the first time last Saturday.
The girls who requested it loved it,
but the rest of the crowd was more into rock, country, and oldies...
so I can't really say whether it's a "hit" in my area at the moment!

PS
It'll never be a Baby Got Back,
because the meaning in the lyrics aren't obvious enough.

Just used it Saturday. Went over pretty well. Nothing amazing, but good.

Working on editing the foul language out so I can play it.

I thank Prime Cuts, for doing it for me. It's on the current disc. Played it at the last wedding and people responded positively. The benefits of subscribing to a professional music service.

Reactions: steve149
I have Prime Cuts, been using them for 3 years. The first edited release they changed the bitch to itch by dropping the b, I think they found out that didn't work so well and have a version on the site for download that dropped the word.

I've been liking it lately .. semi-decent message of be happy with yourself .. as opposed to "Anaconda" where .. well it's not so decent.