A Selfish Request for a Snowy Day

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

NickC

DJ Extraordinaire
Aug 28, 2013
Bardstown, KY
www.selectsoundky.com
Hey Dan-O, any chance of getting a 'New Post' button added to the bottom of the listings? I find my self always scrolling either all the way up to get to it, or scrolling all the way down and hitting the 'top' button to get back to the 'New Post' button.

Damn I'm lazy today, but I'm submitting this anyway!!

Thanks!! :notworthy:

Hey Dan-O, any chance of getting a 'New Post' button added to the bottom of the listings? I find my self always scrolling either all the way up to get to it, or scrolling all the way down and hitting the 'top' button to get back to the 'New Post' button.

Damn I'm lazy today, but I'm submitting this anyway!!

Thanks!! :notworthy:
I'm a little busy this evening but that's certainly doable. I'll add it to the bottom links when I get a chance.

Just FYI, the "Top" link on the bottom right will take you to the top of the page automatically.

Windows 8 .. shame on you. The bigger, badder, better, bestest Win10 is coming. No one knows when - but it's coming.
I tried running Windows 10 full time on my laptop for a second time and wound up with quite a few BSODs. I just went back to 8.1 at least it's stable.

Also tried running Ubuntu for a few days and just couldn't get used to the work flow.

They don't have BSOD's anymore. They gave them up for lent. They have BCOD's and SOD's.

BCOD: Blue Circle Of Death
SOD: Screen Of Death

They don't have BSOD's anymore. They gave them up for lent. They have BCOD's and SOD's.

BCOD: Blue Circle Of Death
SOD: Screen Of Death
I guess I got the SOD with the big frownie face with a your computer has run into a serious error and needs to be restarted. I guess the :( is supposed to make me less pissed off that my computer just crashed. :protest: