$5 a month website hosting

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Since all my servers are paid off, and I have some extra space on two servers. I'm offering ODJT members $5 a month hosting + a one time $20 setup fee, if paid in advance for a full year. No catch, no gimmicks. The plans will be fair!

I'll assist in moving your site over, voluntarily provide 24/7 tech support, you don't have to be a computer wiz to host with me.

This offer is good till the end of the year where my rates will go back up to $15-$20 a month. I thought I'd offer, just to help some DJ's out who maybe are not satisfied with their current host, or are paying more than $5 a month. So Merry Christmas ODJT, Happy New Year, from your Southeast Texas DJ!

Contact me PM or Cellular 409-659-1924.

Not meant at being negative. But a Large nationwide company with 24/7 support and tons of options and 1 million+ customers is the same price. I think my hosting is $4 a month.

Am I missing something?

Personal service from someone you know?

Sounds like Bounce is offering a great deal...

If he runs out, I can help anyone else get a sweet deal at Dreamhost, Hostgator or Lunarpages. And while I can't promise you 24x7 personal service - they hosts do that themselves - I can always help you move the sites and get them up and running...

(My day job is running a web application hosting service - so I'm somewhat ok at it)

Travis does speak fluent English. Gotta give the man credit for that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.